The Truth About Estate Planning Events
In these participative workshops, we examine the five major ways a person can plan his or her estate, and how each address the four major estate planning challenges. A three-step strategy for producing the most effective and cost-efficient plan will be developed. Your speakers will be Steven W. Brown, Attorney and Counsellor at Law, who is a member of the WealthCounsel, LLC and LifeSpan™ Legal Services and/or Nick Puckett, Attorney and Counsellor at Law.
There is no charge for our workshops, but reservations are required. Attendance at one of our three-hour educational programs would make you eligible for a consultation (still at no financial obligation to you) with one of our Team members and either Steve or Nick to discuss your estate planning needs.
- Tuesday, August 8th – American Legion 114 S. Rodehaver Ave., Oberlin, Kansas
- Thursday August 10th – Holiday Inn Express 2502 E. Kansas Ave., Garden City, Kansas
- Tuesday September 26th, 1330 E. Douglas, Wichita, Kansas
- Thursday, November 2nd – 120 W. Ash Salina, Kansas
- Tuesday November 8th, Valley Rentel Center 803 Valley St., Concordia, Kansas
- Thursday, November 9th – Holiday Inn 1641 Anderson Ave., Manhattan, Kansas
- *More dates and locations may be added in the future.
How to Attend
If you would like to make a reservation or have questions regarding the program, please contact our office at (785)826-2525, (816)401-8856, toll free at (866)288-5088 or complete this form: